ACH Burn Center Gun Raffle only 100 tickets will be sold
Little Rock Fire Department Local 34 is helping to raise money again for the Burn Center. ONLY 100 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD
The purchase of this ticket of for a Glock pistol. Winners chose of a Glock 42,43,26,19,17,23,27,or 22.
100% of the money will go directly to the Arkansas Children's Hospital Burn Center.
Drawing will be held May 30that the golf tournament. Winner will have to complete a ATF Form 4473 before the firearm can be picked up. Pick up will be in Cabot Arkansas. If you are out of town we will ship the firearm to a local FFL for you to complete the transfer.
Courses offered include:
- Combat Focus Shooting & Dynamic Focus Shooting
- NRA INSTRUCTOR COURSES
- Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor Course
- Concealed Carry
- NRA Basic Pistol
- NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
- NRA Marksman Simulator Training
- NRA Personal Protection In The Home
- NRA Instructor Personal Protection In The Home
- NRA Personal Protection Outside The Home
- NRA Instructor Personal Protection Outside The Home
- NRA Range Safety Officer
- NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
- NRA Basic Rifle
- NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
- Tactical Range Medicine
- NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Seminar
- Active Shooter Training
- Certified School Security Officer Phase III
Shooters University courses are affordable and designed so that you may continue your training and build your skills through each course. The courses are conveniently scheduled, including weekends, to fit your schedule. If your schedule is tight, you can privately schedule courses for dates that accommodate your schedule.
You are paying to be here, not being paid to be here, and you should not have to endure needless discomfort! We appreciate the time, money, and effort you spend to attend courses at Shooters University, and we show our appreciation by making our facilities as comfortable as we can while still challenging and testing your abilities.